Definitive Bedroom Furniture Set
$4,500.00 – $19,000.00
Get it in 8-12 Weeks
- Type:Bedroom Furniture
- Specific Use:Home Bed
- Material:Leather, Solid Wood
- Material Of Bedstead:solid wood
- Filling: Foam
- One round bed with a mattress
- 1*double sized wardrobeÂ Or
- 1*dresserÂ Or
- 2* Bedside Table
- 86.61 Inch Ã 90.55 Inch (220x230cm)
- Mattress:W78.7Inch (200cm)
- Length: 58.26 inches (148 cm)
- Width:28.14 inches (71.5 cm)
- Height:85.82 inches (218 cm)
- Length:78.74 inches (200 cm)
- Width:20.86 inches (53 cm)
- Height:32.28 inches (82 cm)
- Length: 29.13 inches (74 cm)
- Width: 17.71 inches (45 cm)
- Height: 19.68 inches (50 cm)
We do understand how hard you work to save every penny and that's why it is common to have questions when it comes to spending a big buck on furniture. We also understand your anxiety while navigating products and are doing our best to answer all your questions through this FAQ so you get the comfort that you need to make a good purchase.
You can always reach out to us at (800) 819-9862 or through the chat option if you think your questions are not answered to the best of your satisfaction.
Rest be assured, we will not process your order until we understand every small details of your need. We will call you if we need additional details before processing your order. You can always call us or chat with us within 48 hours of placing the order to make any changes.
Q1. Which leather quality to select?
Answer: We provide 2 options "Top Grain Genuine Leather" and "Bonded Leather".
Top grain genuine leather is a genuine 100% natural and best leather available in the marketplace. This is slightly expensive but lasts for years without much wear and tear.
Bonded Leather is processed leather and is slightly cheaper in cost and is an option if you want to save some money on your furniture while maintaining the standard. We strongly recommend buying Top Grain Genuine leather if your wallet allows you to spend little more.
Change the leather quality in the dropdown list to see the price difference. Both leather has same warranty as described in the warranty section of the product.
Only the area that touches your body while sitting (like seats, backrest, headrest, armrest, etc.) are made in bonded or top grain leather. Other areas like sofa back, side and bottom of sofa that does not touch your body while sitting are made in synthetic leather. This is a standard practice across industry.
If the product offers leather upgrade option then the default product picture is a bonded leather picture. The texture and color of bonded and top grain genuine leather differs slightly as these are two different leather materials. Top grain product may look slightly different from the bonded leather picture.
Q2. What is the difference between curbside, white glove without assembly and white glove with assembly delivery?
Answer: My Aashis home goods delivery partner always schedules an appointment with you prior to delivery so you are available to receive the product.
Curbside delivery is the most common mode of delivery where the furniture boxes are delivered at the curb (on your driveway or in front of your main door or garage door) if the delivery van can reach there. You take the boxes inside your room, unpack it and assemble it. Sofa assembly is very easy as you just need to stack the pieces next to each other.
For White Glove delivery without assembly - Your furniture will be taken to the room of your choice by the delivery company. Unpacking and assembly comes for additional cost and you have an option to select at the time of ordering.
For White Glove delivery with assembly - Your furniture will be delivered in the garage by the delivery company. We schedule a separate assembly person who will take the carton to the room of your choice. They unpack the boxes and also dispose the debris to your trash area. One furniture assembly service covers assembly of one furniture item only. For additional furniture items, please purchase separate assembly service. MyAashis reserves the right to cancel the assembly service or other services for customized orders.
Marble dining table assembly is provided only at ground level of the house. Assembly charge will be refunded if the assembly location is not ground level.
Q3. How to Select Sofa color?
Answer: Based on the sofa you select, it can give you option to select 2 leather colors: Refer picture for details
Base Color: This is the main color where your body touches the sofa. Black is the base color in the below picture
Trim Color: This is the secondary color contrasting the main color. White is the trim color in the below picture
Color selection is an optional feature. You may decide to not select anything and we will get in touch with you after you place the order to make sure we know which color you want. After we receive your order, we will call you to confirm your selection before we place the order.
Every effort is made to provide high quality, accurate images to assist you in selecting your furniture. However, images may vary in color depending on a number of factors including but not limited to individual computer monitor color settings, photography, lighting and natural variations. Therefore the item you receive may not exactly match to what you see on your computer screen as physical and digital colors do have slight variations. If you require precise colors, please order sample swatchs from the "swatch order link" mentioned in the product page.
Q4. How should I select the chaise side for my sofa?
Answer: Chaise is an upholstered sofa in the shape of a chair that is long enough to support the legs. Please refer the below picture to determine the direction of the chaise that you need.
If your sofa has a chaise then you have an option to select the direction of the chaise. Please select the direction that best suits your living/family room. The chaise direction cannot be changed once sofa is made. You can see the selection of chiase direction in the order summary.
Q5. Why should I select matching coffee table at the time of ordering sofa?
Answer: Coffee table typically costs you above $950 if you want to order it separately. The coffee table catalog can be accessed at Menu --> Furniture --> Coffee Table. Typically the coffee table that you see in the picture with Sofa is what we provide by default and you have an option to change the coffee table and select any design from our coffee table catalog as long as the price is less than $950.
Any of the coffee tables that you see in the coffee table catalog can be ordered at the time of ordering sofa by JUST selecting Matching coffee table and MyAashis customer service will contact you once they receive the order to confirm the coffee table design that you want to order. You can also mention the coffee table design in the notes section at the time of checkout. This is a great way of saving ~25% on coffee table.
Q6. Why should I add Extended Warranty for the furniture?
Answer: My Aashis provides warranty for a limited period based on the product you order which can be found easily in the product details page. If you want accidental damage or any other damage to be covered for 5 years then you should select the Extended Warranty as this gives you peace of mind for any accidental damage to your furniture. THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the investment you are making on these customized and expensive furniture.
Q7. What does Bed Function mean?
Answer: My Aashis provides an option to add bed function in any 2 seater sofa section. This option converts the 2 seater sofa section into bed if needed. The width of 2 seater bed function is roughly 50 inches and length is ~60-65 inches based on sofa design.Please refer the below picture for details.
Q8. Why is USB Charging Port needed?
Answer: My Aashis provides an option to add 3 usb ports in a charging station as an add-on to the furniture. These can be added eirther on console table or armrests or sides of the bed. Please refer the below picture for details.
MyAashis practices a hassle-free cancellation policy. We are just an email (email@example.com ) or a call (800-819-9862) away if you decide to change or cancel your order. We try our best to accommodate your request with our ZERO CHARGE cancellation policy, so you get the full refund. The below chart explains the cancellation timelines and the respective charges (if any)
|Time from day of Order||Charge (Percentage of Total Sales Price)|
|Day 1 - Day 3||ZERO CHARGE Cancellation|
|Day 3 - Day 15||20%|
|Day 16 - Day 20||25%|
|After 20 Days||Cancellation period has expired. The product can only be returned after delivery. Please follow our Return Policy.|
Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will incur 10% processing fees + 20% Return shipping fees + 30% Restocking fees.
** Special Orders are orders that are customized in terms of color, leather, chaise/lounge direction, tufted buttons, layout (addition or removal of section), bed function, etc. Clearance and Promotional orders are orders that are on clearance or have promotional coupons applied to it. Special orders and Clearance & Promotional orders can’t be cancelled and if an exception is made then 60% restocking fees will be applied.
MyAashis reserves the right to cancel the assembly service or other services for customized orders.
MyAashis practices 30 days hassle free return policy on all it's products with an exception of (Special Orders and Orders on clearance and promotions)** to provide best in class customer service.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the new condition as you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and return initiated within 30 days of delivery. Also the returned product should be shipped back within 30 days from the return approval to be eligible for refund. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Defective Return Process:
- If the order is damaged/dented during delivery then inform MyAashis about the damage by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide 5 or more photos/videos showing the damage with a close-up and also with the full view of the furniture. Multiple pictures/videos greatly helps in addressing the issue in a timely manner. It is advisable to report the damage within 72 hours of delivery otherwise MyAashis reserves the right to accept return if informed later.
- Reported minor damage/dent can be repaired very easily by professional repair companies. MyAashis has nationwide partnership with furniture repair companies and will schedule a repair/inspection within a week’s time after the damage is reported.
- If the furniture can’t be repaired then MyAashis will provide replacement pieces within a reasonable timeframe (2-12 weeks) based on the level of customization done to the furniture.
- If the furniture design is discontinued or for some reason replacement can’t be provided then MyAashis will provide refund for the amount mutually agreed with the customer.
- Unauthorized return (return that does not meet the above 1-4 criteria of authorized return process) will be subject to 35% restocking fees along with Return Shipping paid by customer.
General Return Guidelines:
- Special orders and promotional orders that are reported damaged during delivery are eligible only for Repair and Replacement. In the event that MyAashis makes an exception and accepts a return, a restocking fees of 35% of the original sales price will be applied.
- Customers are responsible for the entire return process, which include the steps, procedures, and applicable fees in accordance with this Policy. Orders that arrive at our warehouse with any damaged or missing (misplaced) items will incur an additional fee or charge, which will be deducted directly from the refund amount.
- Orders with open claims (i.e. orders with existing damage during delivery that result in a claim) are subject to extra charges for any additional issues caused at any point during the Return Process.
- Refunds will only be issued following a complete inspection of each returned item at our warehouse, and customers will receive the refund, LESS the applicable fees during the Return Process.
- Refund will be processed within 7 business days after inspection at our warehouse.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will incur 60% deduction of the sale price (10% processing fees + 20% Return shipping fees + 30% Restocking fees)
Every effort is made to provide high quality, accurate images to assist you in selecting your furniture. However, images may vary in color depending on a number of factors including but not limited to individual computer monitor color settings, photography, lighting and natural variations. Therefore the item you receive may not be an exact match to what you see on your computer screen as physical and digital colors differ slightly in some cases. Sometimes measurements in furniture size are rounded off and thus may vary slightly from the description. If you require precise dimensions or actual upholstery color, please contact MyAashis by phone or email for further assistance or order sample swatch.
Please note: MyAashis will not be responsible for slight color variations or measurement differences(three inches or less)
For certain high value orders, MyAashis shares product picture with customers after the product is made in the factory. These pictures are taken on the factory floor and gives a very good idea of the actual product. If customer has not raised any concern after seeing the picture and later wants to return the product after delivery then 60% restocking fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
** Special Orders are orders that are customized in terms of color, leather, chaise/lounge direction, tufted buttons, layout (addition or removal of section), etc. Clearance and Promotional orders are orders that are on clearance or have promotional coupons applied to it. Special orders and Clearance & Promotional orders can’t be returned.
There is $450 redelivery charge for failed or refused delivery of orders. The redelivery charge will be paid in advance by the customer before redelivery is scheduled.
Please refer our Detailed Return Policy for Organizing a Return and Shipping Instructions. Click here!
All MY AASHIS Sofa includes a three-year manufacturer warranty that covers all core components of the furniture, which includes the frame, leather stitching, lighting components (if applicable), and storage components (if applicable)